Money Market Accounts
Maximize your savings and enjoy high returns
Premium Money Market Savings
If you have a large amount of money that you need to keep liquid but also want to earn a higher dividend, the Premium Money Market Savings account from Sonoma Federal Credit Union is a great option. Tiered interest rates mean the more you save, the more you earn.
- Tiers start at $10,000* and top out at $100,000
- Dividend are paid monthly
Getting Started Sonoma Federal Credit Union members can mail an initial opening deposit of $10,000 or more to the credit union. Be sure to include a note that the money is for a new money market account.
*Balances below $10,000 do not earn dividends. Rates adjust automatically between tiers.
- Unlimited access to your accounts through our 24-hours telephone banking service
- Unlimited access to you accounts via our Mobile Banking App
- Direct Deposit and Remote Deposit
- The more you save the more you earn
Money Marketing Checking
Looking to earn more on your short-term investments, but need the flexibility and liquidity of a checking account? Consider a Sonoma Federal Credit Union Money Market Checking account. You can open an account with as little as $1,000. There are no monthly fees even if account balances fall below $1,000, however dividends accumulate only on minimum balances of $1,000 or more. Dividends are paid and compounded monthly based on the account's average daily balance and the rate increases as your balance grows.
- Check writing -up to three checks per month
- 24-hour access through STATLine, our 24-hour telephone service
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction capability
- Unlimited access to your account when you visit the credit union