Online Bill Pay
Simplify your life and save you time
Sonoma Federal Credit Union’s bill pay can simplify your life and save you time. You have the security of paying your bills at your convenience, seeing when the paid bills are posted to your account, and tracking your payment history online. It is easy to get started with Sonoma Federal Credit Union’s bill pay and it’s even easier to use. And it’s free!
Bill Pay Features:
- Pay your bills online, no stamps or envelopes needed.
- One central page for all of your bill paying needs.
- Many payments can be processed on the same day or the next day.
- Online calendar tool will help you schedule your payments. The earliest available payment date will automatically display after you enter a payment amount.
- Set up a variable and recurring schedule of payments
- Event notification allows you to edit a pending payment.
- Bill Reminder feature. You can set up reminders to email you when a payment is made, or, to let you know that an upcoming bill needs to be scheduled.
- Eighteen months of bill history is available.
- The system is safe because Sonoma Federal Credit Union’s bill pay data is maintained by a secure, off-site server. Data and records are never lost if your computer crashes or you lose your Internet connection
- Check the status of your payment at any time
Better yet, this timesaving service is FREE.