Experience the credit union difference! While other financial institutions offer a confusing array of multiple checking accounts with varying fees, interest rates and minimum balance requirements, Sonoma Federal Credit Union offers two full-service checking accounts. Even better, Dividend Checking accounts with average monthly balances of $1,000 or more earn dividends on the total balance!
Dividend Checking With $100 Minimum Balance:
- There is a small monthly fee for accounts with minimum balances of less than $100. Members maintaining a minimum balance of $100 in their checking accounts do not pay a monthly fee.
- Dividends paid on average monthly account balances of $1,000 or more.
- Free overdraft protection when linked to a Sonoma Federal Credit Union Share Savings account (up to a maximum of six transfers per month).
- No per-check fees
- Optional Free Direct Deposit
- Optional Free Online Banking
- Optional Free Bill Pay
- Optional ATM/VISA Check Card
- STATLine - Take care of your financial affairs when it’s convenient for you by using Sonoma Federal Credit Union's 24-hour telephone service.
Go Green checking with no minimum balance.
- No monthly or minimum balance fees
- Free overdraft protection when linked to a Sonoma Federal Credit Union Share Savings account (six transfers per month)
- Unlimited ATM transactions at all ATMs displaying "The Co-op" logo.**
- Requires direct deposit
- Requires e-statements
- Requires online banking
- Requires Visa Check card
- Free bill payment services (optional)
- STATLine - takes care of your financial affairs when it’s convenient for you by using Sonoma Federal Credit Union's 24-hour telephone service.
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 527-6216 to open your new Dividend Checking or Go Green Checking.
Print and complete the membership application prior to joining Sonoma Federal Credit Union.
Check on membership eligibility or how to join.
** Other financial institutions may charge ATM fees for using their ATMs. There is a small fee for ATM transactions outside of the Co-op Network.