It's free, safe, and easy automated system
Telephone banking is a free, safe, and easy automated system that offers convenient account access by using a touch-tone telephone, your Sonoma Federal Credit Union account number and Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Immediate Account Access by calling: 707-527-STAT (7828)
What you can do:
- Confirm deposits and account balance(s)
- Make loan payments from an SFCU account
- Verify the checks that have cleared your account
- Transfer funds within your Sonoma Federal Credit Union accounts.
- And more…
To get started you will need…
- A touch tone telephone
- Your members account number
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) obtained from the credit union
- Phone tree Instructions
There are three simple rules to follow when using automated banking:
- Each entry MUST END by pressing the pound # key on your touch-tone telephone. For example: to enter account number 123, press 123#
- Dollar amounts MUST INCLUDE cents, but no decimals. For example: to enter $100.00, press 10000#
- Press 9 to repeat a menu
Then simply follow the menu prompts.