Sonoma Federal Credit Union members enjoy the ultimate convenience of a VISA Check Card. Our VISA check card enables members to make deposits and withdrawals from their Sonoma Federal Credit Union checking and savings accounts at thousands of ATMs world wide as well as use the card instead of writing checks to any merchant accepting VISA credit cards.
- NO-SURCHARGE CASH WITHDRAWALS – Use the card to withdraw money from any ATM or cash machine displaying the CO-OP Network logo. The CO-OP Network supports nearly 28,000 ATMs throughout the U.S.
- DEPOSITS – Sonoma Federal Credit Union check card holders may make deposits at any deposit-accepting CO-OP.*
- The Power of the VISA – The Sonoma Federal Credit Union check card looks like a credit card, but works like a check. It can be used in place of a check wherever VISA is accepted. The purchase amount will be automatically deducted from your checking.
Lost or Stolen Cards
Call Sonoma FCU at 707-527-6216 immediately to report a lost or stolen card. If the credit union is not open, use the 24-hour emergency reporting number of 1-888-241-2510 toll free and inside the US or 909-941-1398 collect and outside of the US. This number is also provided in our afterhours recording when calling our main telephone number. Be sure to keep your Sonoma FCU VISA check card in a safe place and never write your Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the card or give it to another person.
Sonoma FCU VISA Check Card Fees
- Card Replacement – $10, unless it is a rush, which increases the cost
- Free and unlimited point of sale transactions
*There may be up to a 72 hour delay between the time of the deposit and the availability of funds.